About Rajeshwer K Gupta
Rajeshwer K Gupta is practicing as an advocate in the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, and other law courts as the proprietor of M/s Rajeshwer K Gupta & Company, Solicitors & Advocates.
He has been in this profession since he qualified for LLB in 1981 and enrolled in 1982, dealing with constitutional and civil matters. He is also practicing in criminal matters against the CBI.
He has been visiting faculty of GGSIPU, Delhi and been working for institutions like Syndicate Bank, Federal Bank Limited, New Bank of India, UCO Bank Advisor for Indian Medical Association Member Disciplinary Committee – Delhi Medical Council.
He has worked as a panel counsel for the Government of India and attended & submitted papers at the International Conference of Indian National Bar Association in Berlin, conference of jurists & writers at London, and legal conferences at Washington DC & at NY.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include drafting, assisting in court cases, appearing, finding out rulings/judgments, and other assigned indoor & outdoor works.
Who can apply
1. Candidates must be law graduates, enrolled with the State Bar Council, and have passed AIBE exams
2. Well-versed in case of law research and in drafting pleadings
3. Able to appear in courts and other tribunals/forums, etc.
4. Should be living in a nearby area of the office situated in Connaught Place, New Delhi
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internships
2. can start the internship between 23rd Nov’22 and 28th Dec’22
3. are available for a duration of 6 months
4. are from or open to relocating to Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Number of openings